VOTE FOR IMMACULATE TO WIN $1,000,000 IN THE CRANWATA MURAL COMPETITION
2014-2015 BOOKLIST IS NOW AVAILABLE
CDA POSTER COMPETITION
Welcome to our School!
In January 1858, the Scottish Franciscan Sisters set up a Preparatory and Secondary School for girls at Duke Street in Kingston.
The School was dedicated to and named after The Immaculate Conception. In January, 1879, the Scottish Franciscans handed over the school to the Franciscan Sisters of Allegany (who still sponsor this institution).
Notable were the zeal and dedication of the early pioneers, particularly Mothers Paula and Veronica, who set a high standard of achievement which is today still being preserved. During the first eighty years at Duke Street therefore, the Sisters were to see their good works bear abundant fruit.Read More